Picture of a miniature needlepoint handbag on a chair
- COLOUR BLOCK CHART – computer-generated, easy-to-follow (the silk gauze is not printed)
- Detailed instructions, including how to work the kit using tent stitch and how to attach the handle
- Colour photo on the front of each kit shows how the completed stitching will look
- Anchor stranded cotton thread (use a single strand)
- Two tiny gold-coloured beads (one is a spare!)
- 32 or 40 count silk gauze, depending on the design
Size varies, depending on the design, but on average each handbag measures about 7/8 inch wide (20mm) when finished.
Go to the Handbags page in our Needlepoint Kit Store to see the designs, which co-ordinate with some items in our range.
There is a Free Online Tutorial for the Handbag kits, which shows in detail how to stitch and assemble them.