- COLOUR BLOCK CHART – computer-generated, easy-to-follow (the silk gauze is not printed)
- Detailed instructions, including how to work the kit using tent stitch and how to make up and finish the wooden stand
- Colour photo on the front of each kit shows how the completed stitching will look
- Anchor stranded cotton thread (use a single strand)
- 40 count silk gauze
- Mahogany frame pieces to make the stand
The stand measures two and three eighths of an inch wide by three and three quarters high (6cm by 9cm) when finished.
Go to the Needlework Stands page in our Online Shop to see the designs, which co-ordinate with some items in our range.
There is a Free Online Tutorial for the Needlework Stand kits, which shows in detail how to stitch and assemble them.