- COLOUR BLOCK CHART – computer-generated, easy-to-follow (the fabric is not printed)
- Detailed instructions, including how to work the kit using tent stitch, and make up the tray
- Colour photo on the front of each kit shows how the completed stitching will look
- Anchor stranded cotton (using one strand)
- 32 count silk gauze
- Mahogany pre-cut parts to make the tray
Size of the wooden tray 1.9 w x 1.4 d x 0.15 h inches along the long sides (49mm w x 35mm d x 4mm h).
The tray cloth itself fits inside the tray, so is slightly smaller than these dimensions.
Go to the traycloths page in our Online Shop to see the designs.
There is a Free Online Tutorial for the traycloth kits, which shows in detail how to stitch and assemble them.