- COLOUR BLOCK CHART – computer-generated, easy-to-follow (the canvas is not printed)
- Detailed instructions, including how to work the kit using tent stitch
- Colour photo on the front of each kit shows how the completed stitching will look
- Anchor stranded cotton (using two strands)
- 22 count canvas
- Narrow ribbon for making the tabs
- Backing fabric
- Wooden dowel for the hanging pole
The dimensions of these kits vary with each design – they are all designed for one twelfth scale doll’s houses.
Go to the wallhangings page in our Online Shop to see the designs.
There is a Free Online Tutorial for the wallhanging kits, which shows in detail how to stitch and assemble them.